Thursday, November 18, 2004

Turkey Break

So, now that my paper is finished, and all stappled and read to turn in, I have to do a few more homework assignments tonight, and attend class in the morning, and THEN, fun coffee time with Traci and THEN, driving back to Iowa City. I wantedt og et home earlier, so I'm missing class on monday, mostly cause mom was in a car accident - though she's okay, i feel like i should go a bit earlier if i can to make sure she's REALLY okay, and not just saying so, so that i"ll stay for class like I'm posed to. I'm looking forward to partying with the iowa city folks again for an extended weekend instead of the rushed visit last time - though mostly Im looking forward to a break from grad school life and the chance to actually relax and watch amovie or two and visit and chill and so forth and so on. I"m hoping that everyone else has a great holiday too!

No comments: